This course is designed to provide practical training on how to work safely at height in accordance with Working at Height Regulations.
By the end of the course all delegates will have:
- The ability to work safely at height
- An understanding of the legislation surrounding work at height
- Problems associated with working at height including statistics
- Overview of Working at Height Regulations
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- WAHR hierarchy and risk assessments
- Safe systems of work
- Passive safety systems
- Restraint systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Donning a safety harness
- Horizontal and vertical safety systems
- Maintenance and checking equipment
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be issued with a certificate of attendance by Compass Management Solutions.